How It Works
Our process is deliberately planned to help us both achieve the very best results for your image consultation. Having a mutual understanding of this plan will keep us both on track toward the greatest success for you and your newly perfected image.
- Our image consultation is individual and particular to YOU.
- We will help you distinguish what YOU could be best at selling as well as give you the tools to continue to present your best image.
- The goal is to empower YOU in the process in order to achieve your best casting potential.
We need to learn about you and your needs:
- We need to know about your career; past, present, and future goals by you providing me some necessary background information in an online Image Consultation Questionnaire.
- No fees, commitments, or authorizations are required for you to begin and submit your questionnaire.
- You will receive emailed confirmation of your form submission, and this also puts you into a queue where we review and assess your questionnaire.
- We will contact you by email with my suggested next steps moving forward.
- After reviewing your information we will email you with a cost of our consultation and some available dates.
- Consultation rates begin at $500 and vary with your individual unique wants and needs.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit will reserve the date. (Note: We will hold the date for 24 hours until deposit is received.) The deposit will be applied toward your consultation.
- Remainder of payment must be received no later than 1 day before date of consultation.
Some of the things you may expect from our consultation:
- Prep & research for our consultation
- Create a personalized Pinterest Board for you to reference
- Determine what your specific focus is: new headshots? / audition clothes? / wardrobe & lifestyle?
- Evaluate your current image (hair / makeup / clothes / headshots / reel / etc.)
- Determine what strategy to focus on to update your image
- Contrast and compare current industry looks and how we shall apply them to you
- Select and combine items from your current wardrobe to update your image (headshot? / auditions? / lifestyle?)
- Personalized shopping (actual and/or virtual) for the appropriate clothes / accessories / etc. that are missing from your wardrobe
- Create looks that will strengthen your image and cast-ability
- Photographer guidance
- Email /Zoom support up to 1 month after consultation
Start your questionnaire:
Get the Newsletter
News & Info for talented acting professionals